Monday, January 02, 2006

New Years Resolutions

I've never been a big one for new years resolutions. The few that I have made have probably fallen by the way side before the end of January so these are probably not worth the 'paper they are written on' hence saving money by typing them here instead of writting them down rofl!

so here goes....

I want to get the house more organised. I figure if everything HAS a place then it is more likely to be IN it's place...this goes for my scrap room too. AND it involves a major declutter!

I want to use the backyard more, this means tidying it up and playing, bbqing and hanging clothes on the line!

I want to get into the habit of planning a weekly menu and writing a shopping list.

thats it - nothing tooo huge - mostly on the organisation front though - which is something i've never been good at (hope no prospective employers are reading this lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home