Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Life goes on....

Firstly a big thanks to everyone who emailed me here or privately....I'm a big girl and I made my decision and can look after myself - but I really appreciate knowing I have so many friends willing to lend an ear or a hand.

In the last couple of weeks though I have killed two spiders all by myself, changed a lightbulb and bought myself a car! Time to learn to look after myself and be more independant. Just got my new (old) car today and I love it - if only I could purple it up a bit - as just white is a bit well come on white commodore wagon - doens't exactly stand out now does it?!

Am trying to get a bit more on top of things now though as I have been a little self obsessed. Nothing like someone else being unwell (that would be my Dad lining up for a pretty urgent heart bypass op) to snap you out of being a little too self indulgent....life goes on...

but for now it is just toooo bloody cold here in my scraproom for any kind of scrapping so I'm off to bed with a book! Playgroup tomorrow - first time in my new car - woohoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Stan said...

Great news Jude. Have been checking back to make sure you are ok. Isn't it freezing. We are on 4 degrees up here in the hills.

Ok purple car seat covers, mats, dice, snuggle rugs for the boys, neck thingy's, toy holders, drink containers, lol ummm toys ok really thinking purple for you.

Think interior not exterior.

10:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home