Saturday, March 18, 2006

tagged - got there eventually

sorry Sue - I did see that I had been tagged...but was busy at the time and kinda forgot so here you go...


What scrapbook lines/products etc do you dislike?
um well dare I say I much prefer junkitz to basic grey, and I'm really not a huge fan of Urban Lily either
What is the hardest thing you ever had to scrap?
not sure on this one - I tend to find scrapping therapudic so if I'm having a hard time with something emotionally then scrapping helps....eg I scrapped a LO of Gran the day she passed away.
What technique do you use more than anything else?
umm dunno - does the 'about that measurement system' count as a technique? I tend to go through phases a bit - have been leaning to the clean and simple look of late but it will change soon.
What is the smallest scrap of paper you save?
Totally depends on my mood and the state of my scrap drawer - it is soooo full at the moment I have trouble putting it away so about to bin a heap of it from the bottom i reckon!
Have you ever had any scrapping related injuries?
hmm a pretty deep cut in my thumb cuttting the back off a button - but it was ok as I didn't bleed on the LO!
Finish this sentence, “If I wasn’t a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on…
books and movies.............certainly wouldnt' have saved anything either lol!
Give your best storage or organizational ideal.
ummm what does organised mean?
You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you?
Only 5 hmmm dunno thats a hard question - am I allowed to cope out?
When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell?
everyone!!!! I couldn't beleive it - I'd sent it with an email saying something like 'I'm sure mine are no where near good enough but thought I'd send them now quickly before I have time to talk myself out of it' rofl!
Now I would like to tag….
ummm dunno think everyone might have had it already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home