Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lovin' Life!

You know what? I am lovin my life atm. Yes there are some things I could change in a heartbeat if I could (first and formost would wave my magic wand and make Dad all better) but I guess some things can't be done and we have to do the best we can with what we have.

My little angels are beautiful. Owen has been quite sooky which drives me up the wall a bit but on the whole he is making so many gains...today I was even told that he does get up and participate in show and tell at daycare even though he never has much to actually say. Brett has been a right little horror quite a bit but I guess that is the 2yr old in him testing boundries. He is still unfairly cute and can get away with more than he should...sadly he is cute and HE KNOWS IT! I love watching them play. I am totally amazed by both the boys imaginations - their imaginative play skills are probably at about the same level now so I constantly have to think fast. Owen was turning daddy into a chicken and a pig while I was feeding Corey the other day with a magic wand that came with a sample of some cream or other in a bounty bag. He turned it on Brett and tried to turn him into a chicken but it wasn't working (me knowing that Brett has been a 'kitty cat' for the past month) suggested he turn him into a cat - wow it worked! two happy boys!
And corey my angel baby is SIX months old! Wow how did that happen. Maternal health still a bit concerned about his weight but as he is happy and doing most of the right things I'm not to worried about it (yet) but still trying to get him to attempt 'solids' with little success so far....also been slack and he still is yet to have his 4 month old shots - going to try to get that done this afternoon if i can!

And me....you know what...I bought a SKIRT...yep a girly thing! I'm sure my Gran would be looking down and smiling! Well I got it home and thought now what does one wear with a purple skirt.....so today I went out shopping and didn't find much so in despiration went into millers - (nearly didn't as i looked in and say about 6-7 grey haired ladies and thought maybe i was too young to shop there lol) but I went in and I found a pink top a purple top and a gorgeous ORANGE top and you know what - they were all on 1/2 price specials (or more) and so only cost my about $30 for the THREE of them!.....kmart have a shoe sale starting tomorrow so off to get some shoes to go with it then i think....unless i can wear my brown boots with a purple skirt but suspect i really need black ones...........omg i'm turning into a girly girl!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Stan said...

Great to hear things are good for you at the moment Jude. I have been thinking about you. Hope your Dad is on the mend soon. Congrats on buying a skirt. Nothing like spoiling yourself and feeling girly.

8:39 am  
Blogger Pam said...

You go girl. A bit of clarity amongst all the confusion and turmoil can make the world of difference. You have a direction now, and whilst there will be peaks and troughs, you know where you want to go and the fact that it is finally happening must be such a relief.

5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home