Saturday, September 30, 2006

a little bit pathetic

how pathetic is this....dropped the boys off at Daddy's house - hit the supermarket, got takeaway for one. Came home and watched an episode of gilmore girls (I decided the other day to treat myself to season 2 on dvd but when I went on they were on a great sale so I spent an extra $14 and got 2 & 3) while I ate and now I'm here at the pooter and going to scrap all alone again....just the same as I do nearly every night that I am home with the kids. I didn't even bother to try to invite anyone over this time...pathetic huh?! oh well life goes on. Am going to go turn the music up (at least I don't have to keep it down so I can hear the kids) and scrap!

1 Comments:

Blogger scrappinshawnni said...

No this is not pathetic at all. I can so strongly relate to this. I just spent 4 days shut up in my house, listening to music of MY choice, eating take out for one, and scrapping to my hearts content, catching a few Dr. Phil episodes as well.

As mum's I think it's just nice to have our own "quite time"

I'm happy for you! :)

9:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home