Wednesday, September 20, 2006

tooth is out

ahh what a relief it was no where near as bad as I thought it would be...only problem is some idiot thought she would leave her phone calls til this afternoon didn't she? bit hard to talk on the phone with a mouth full of gauze! still another half hour or so should see that ok again. Two more appointments in November...slowly but surely getting there!

and the real exciting news...I actually started to get my Layouts sorted into albums this morning...just a bit - all of corey's are in his albumand I've started to pull out owens...did i mention I'm redoing my albums as in putting things into themes a bit ...and i got a couple of new ones last weekend....will get there eventually - it is a huge undertaking...

Oh and I'm going to an all day scrap on October 15th in maidstone Victoria....with Trish...scrapanalia consultant..woohoo what fun it's been too long since I had a day out scrapping with lots of company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home