Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday Sunday....


another Sunday has rolled on by. I was up early as per usual - if I don't get up kids make a huge mess and they are loud enough that there is no hope of sleep anyway. I have miraculously been much better at tearing myself out of bed in the morning for them though. So I took Owen with me for my run to the supermarket for whatever we had run out of - I didn't really shop this week at all so we were out of laundry powder and bread, got some crumpets too - yum i love crumpets...speaking of which don't you love the way these days crumpet packets say 99% fat free (or is it 97? anyway) yeah right i'm thinking - they are until i SLATHER them in butter!

Got the extra paperwork the credit union wanted for the mortgage refinancing faxed so hopeful of a preliminary answer as early as tomorrow (will be pending a valuation) but that is one step closer to my new (2nd hand) people mover yay! I'm a bit excited about the prospect of actaully owning a car in my own name for the first time EVER!

I got some scrapping done last night too when a friend came over to scrap. Was good to be scrapping again even if one layout took me forever. Hopefully some of the girls will make it next weekend - I'm planning to get some pics printed out through the week so that I can be ready to go for friday and saturday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home