Thursday, March 02, 2006

What the hell!

I had been planning to finish my sales repping yesterday but my wonderful big sis invited me out to lunch instead so I said 'what the hell' and went!

She bought lil Corey the cutest toy horse rattle. I had visions of Owen pinching it as he told me the other day that 'woody sad, woody got no horsy' so when I found a gorgeous soft toy horse for $15 I said 'what the hell' and bought it...of course then I had to buy something for Brett and for Corey too but 'what the hell'......found some magnetic kiddy locks which i'm hoping will keep the kids out of the cupboards while we teach them that you don't eat 24/7 but at regular meal times (and snacks like morning and afternoon tea).

I had been thinking of going to the Very Special Kids Getaway (scrapbooking retreat) this coming weekend but steve works sat and I wasn't sure that taking Corey was fair to the others and money and ...and something else well...then steve comes home and says not working saturday but no yesterday decided finally not going to go. Decided instead to sleep in scraproom (have a bed in here) on friday night withCorey so i get a sleepin and scrap all night. So went to scrap shop and spent the $ that I had found to maybe to go the getaway 'what the hell' was fun and i have lots of new goodies lol!

got home to find top50 down and email down arghhh!
but get a message on yahoo saying 'come, bring corey its ok' arghh but spent money! juggle juggle juggle .....'what the hell' and now woohooo I'm going on the getaway! am so excited!

now just to get top50 back up and running again and my house ready for valuation this afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home