Tuesday, March 07, 2006

catchup

well I had a great weekend even if I wasn't terribly productive. It was just nice to getaway and lovely to meet some more online friends too.

and now it is back to business....I have been taking waayyyy tooo long to get a site up and running so am ploughing in big time now. should be up and running by next week with luck. At the same time I have decided it is time to get a skip and clear out all the crap in the house and back yard so will be ordering a skip for the weekend and hopefully we can get the 'weed bed' cleared out and turned into a sandpit for the kids too. HAve been having a BIG declutter so have heaps of stuff bagged up and ready to chuck in and I reckon I could add a fair bit more too.

Due to the commonwealth games school/kinder finishes early this term - so only one day of kinder to go before term ends - I know that owen will be sad that kinder is having a break as he is just loving it at the moment.

A couple of girls I haven't seen in a while are coming over to scrap tonight - I was going to do some work but when they invitited themselves I simply couldn't say no as I really would love to see them again - and besides i need to scrap some more as i didn't do much on the weekend!

so told steve to get dinner on the way home and come 7.30 will be out here scrappin with the girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home