Saturday, February 11, 2006

Slowly but surely...

I'm getting on top of life again.

Have lodged the application to refinance the house. Have asked for enough to consolidate all our debts and extra for a 2nd car. I'm looking at 2nd hand people movers - possibly a kia carnival. It will depend on a valuation but really should be ok - hope so because I'm getting excited about the new car. It will be MINE (here in vic you can only register cars in one persons name and I've never had one in my name). Will be HEAPS easier to get the kids in and out - atm the carseats are all so close together that getting owen's seatbelt done up requires a lot of one handed fiddling and biting back of words not fit for childrens young ears!

Making progress clearing out the black hole known as the master bedroom that I'm meant to be moving back into as well...slowly but surely - will get there soon then will have room for Corey to move into his cot and as an added bonus I will be able to comfortably walk around the bed again!

and just to add to that....kids - they are funny little critters aren't they....I am loving watching Owen and Brett use their imaginations lately. Owen was a little slow at the whole imaginative play thing but of late I've had two little dinosaurs, two little puppies and I've had teddies being doctors and looking out windows and all sorts of things. Both the boys are progressing so fast with speech it is almost frightning....and yet some things seem to go a little backwards....I thought owen was basically toilet trained but for the odd accident but we are back to daily accidents and sitting in wet undies....or we get them off but won't get dressed again - funny how he is happy to play naked without a care in the world..........oh if only we could stay like that (no I'm not suggesting we all play naked) - just wouldn't it be great to have only the insecurities of a 4yr old....a world where we aren't afraid to be ourselves, don't care what others think of us and where a kiss and a cuddle makes all the hurts go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home