Sunday, February 12, 2006

One tiny step for mankind...one BIG step for Jude

I've mastered the black hole!

Just have to mop the floor then steve can move the bed in there tonight and I will be able to walk aroudn the bed without breathing in! AND Corey will be able to sleep in the cot ...that bassinette is getting squishy lol!

a funny moment.....I thought that we might have kept Brett in the cot a little too long, I suspect I was right....today while I was clearing up he gave the cot an affectionate cuddle and said 'my bed, my little bed' lol....except I'm about to put corey in there aren't I so I told him that he had a big bed now and asked him if corey could have the little bed - thankfully he was ok with that! which reminds me - this morning I was feeding Corey and Brett came and sat on the arm of the chair and announced 'I love MY Corey' followed by 'I tuddle MY Corey' and then one more lovely little sentence 'I love MY Mummy'...........and while we are on kids being cute today I witnessed an arguement over lunch that went something like this...

brett 'that's MY mummy'
owen 'No that's MY mummy' (repeat both lines over and over with increasing intensity) lol it is nice to be faught over by two such gorgeous men I suppose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home