Thursday, July 27, 2006

The difference between girls and boys

just a quickie as I should be in bed already - I have been slack I know!..

conversation with Owen this morning...

O - Mummy, girls are sad.
M - are they? why?
O - because they don't have a pen*s

hmmm really boyo....!

and a little woohooo........got home this arvo to find not 1, but FOUR parcels on my doorstep! A free sample of uhu adhesives to review, a part for my nephews train track that my kids broke and I finally found on ebay, a little order from www.rememberwhen.com.au (some lovely sei velvet alpha stickers) an order from www.smudges.com.au (hey how was I supposed to resist $14 twinkling h20s and heaps of other cheap stuff)..and in the letter box...the icing on the cake....a letter from kmart saying my dishwasher is in! (It was on special half price a while back and not supposed to be able to raincheck but they did and said they couldnt' guarantee it so I didn't know if I would get one or not) wooohooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home