Monday, October 02, 2006

Kinder tomorrow...

where oh where does the time go?!

I made so many plans in my head about these school holidays and we didn't actually get to many of them! oh well there will be other times to go and do stuff.

So kinder starts again tomorrow morning...back to the frantic up and organised and out early...I really hope I can be organised enough to leave with time to WALK instead of driving...I find somehow the walk soothes me a bit...so long as i'm not stressing out about him being late for kinder!

I have been flat out with top50 and stuff lately although I'm not sure that I'm actually making any progress sometimes! Hopefully I am.

Also I've been thinking a little lately that I tend to get focused on the things that stress me out etc etc....and I think that instead I should remind myself of the things that made me HAPPY today...

like....
sample pots of purple paint for my bedroom...
getting photos of the treasure hunt prizes www.scrapbookingtop50.com.au/treasurehunt
playing with my baby (omg he is almost ONE how did that happen)

ok off to bed i have to be up for kinder in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home