Thursday, January 05, 2006

How hard is it to get a bill RIGHT?

sorry guys this is just a vent of frustration and anger at my internet company! (feel free not to read it).

When we moved the computer to our garage we had the cable moved too. I wasn't happy with paying $165 to have the cable moved and discussed stopping and then reconnecting as they have free installation deals going all the time. Well after numerous discussions with said internet company we arranged that I would pay half and they would pay the other half. She said on the bill it would appear as a charge for the full amount and a credit for half. No problem. Well then they try to deduct $240 from my account instead of $82.50!!! Well, not surprisingly jsut before xmas, it bounced so the bank hit me with $25 worth of fees and a nasty letter reminding me to have sufficient funds in my account to meet direct debits. So I ring them....well he was pretty good and very patient as I didn't understand what he was saying initially....finally they charged the $165 to my account then an additional $82.50 instead of CREDITING that amount! No worries he says, their mistake he will correct it and credit me the $25 for the bank fees too no questions asked. He wasn't sure when it would be deducted from my account. Today I get a bill, I note that it isn't coming out til the next billing day - which is next week anyway but THEY have charged me a $20 dishonour charge!!!! I don't think so sunny Jim! I rang but there is a message saying there is extended delays currently...will call back later but I am VERY VERY unimpressed with this I can tell YOU!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rainy Nights said...

just a note...they agreed to recredit the fee on my next bill - excuse me but why should I have to pay it first then wait a month to get it back! Best they would do is stop the direct debit for amonth so I pay manually this month and it will resume as normal next month (just watch them hit me with a $2-3 fee for not paying by direct debit now idiots)!

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home