Friday, May 05, 2006

some things happen so fast...

Ok i've been a little slack updating my blog - just been busy with top50 things and kids etc.

Got a call today from Mum as I was driving home....Dad's bypass sugery has been brought forward to Tuesday....of course I need to ring and get some vital details like what time and how long do they *think* it will take etc as I need to know these things or I will be worried and stressed all day! Please send good vibes/prayers/whatever sort of things you do to my Dad for Tuesday, I know people have bypass surgery every day but only one of them is my DAD....

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Kathryn~ said...

sending lots of good vibes for your dad Jude

3:31 pm  
Blogger Dawn Stan said...

Good luck with your Dad's op.

4:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home