Friday, January 06, 2006

It's a miracle

well maybe if it happens for the 21 days they say it takes to form a habit. I am trying to get better organised. This morning all my dishes were done before I came out to my scrapbooking/computer room, in fact I'd even been up to bank some money so that I can pay my bills.

I am trying to keep a straight face here as I have two little 'puppies' (that look remarkably like little boys) wooffing (which actually sounds more like woos woos as they can't say 'f' properly) around my feet.

I have a cybercrop to run at top50 tonight so I'd best get moving. I'm putting some shelves in the boys room and getting plastic storage containers to go in them with all their toys in - will get a big underbed storage container too. but the shelves they are getting are currently in my scraproom with my albums in them. I'm just getting lots of wire cubed storage for my scraproom for the moment til I can afford something better. and I have to think up some challenges for tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home