Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tagged again again...

thanks Rach!

1. First time you got kissed: hmm I think I was 12, 13 maybe...Danny and I went out for 3 years, whole school was stunned when we broke up seems they all thought we'd get married lol!

2. First time you drove a car: With my Mum - we went to the tip. She made me stop and she leaned down to the floor - hand motions and all and said "judes' foot this is the accelerator, accelerator this is Jude's foot....now that you have been introduced could we go a little faster" (so it's her fault I'm a bit of a lead foot now isn't it? lol! Everytime I wanted to drive she would load the car up to go to the tip - I knew that road well by the time I got my licence. She gave up teaching me when we tried reversing though - too stressful perhaps.

3. First time you scrapbooked: at Sue's CM party in 2001...and then had to drive home among phillip island motorcycle grand prix traffic NEVER AGAIN!

4. First time you went on a date: an actual date date....dunno danny I went to a school dance together once - it was terrible he had to be the worlds most embarrasing dancer lol!

5. First time you fell in love: Danny - I was 12 - we split just b4 my 16th birthday.

6. First time you cooked for someone: not sure but was always cooking as a child - just now starting to rediscover a look of cooking - i leart to make rissotto yum!

7. First time you got on a plane: I flew to Sydney to meet up with friends for the weekend about umm dunno before owen was born but after i got married so somewhere between 97-01

8.First time you shaved your legs: i was 12 mum wasn't impressed but i kept doing it

9. First time you put on make up: don't remember don't wear the stuff now hate it

10. First time you moved out of your home: uni i was 18

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Ohhhhh..classic Jude and Danny sitting in a tree.....ROFLMAO You started young

9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home