Monday, May 08, 2006

Life goes on...

it's bedtime so I'm going to keep it brief (yeah I can stop talking sometimes). He's moved out now, well he is coming back tomorrow for more stuff but he has basically moved out. I've rearranged the loungeroom so that I can plug the TV in to the aireil (it was plugged into foxtel only) so that we can have tv (no more foxtel). I might swap the chairs/couch over yet not really decided but likely the new look. Big day tomorrow I have to get some things up the street, screw my shoe storage thingos on the wall, screw the curtain rail holder duvy back on the walland rehang the curtains, go for a nice long drive to pick up some shelves for my scrap stuff, take owen to kinder and pick him up, clean the kitchen, finish sorting the lounge, sort my scrapstuff, ring the council for an extra bin cause I'm having a MAJOR declutter! (somehow I dont' think it is all going to get done in just one day).

and all this to try to stop myself stressing/thinking about the really important thing...my Dad is having bypass surgery tomorrow morning. I'm sure he'll be fine but I look forward to him being out the other end of this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

New day, new life Jude. It can be anything you want.

I believe your dad is in surgery right now (8:51am) so will keep him and your family in my prayers.

Good luck!

8:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

8:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home