Monday, June 05, 2006

what a rollarcoaster ride!

wow what a 24 hrs...
went to see my gorgeous niece for her 11th birthday - went halves with my brother and bought her some pink crocs - she was pretty happy with them - meant to get a foot shot - hers and mine (in my purple ones) but forgot!

had a great time slaughtering 80s hits on singstar.

had yummy apple pie and custard....shouldn't have! bloody gallstones played up on the way home. THANK the heavens for friends like PAM who come to the rescue. And for sisters who drive 1.5hrs to come get you then again to take you home and again the next day to take you back to your car!

Promised to chase up surgery but then got letter in the mail tis to be on the 15th June!

But i missed the bin collection AND my fridge died so have heaps of off food I have to through away. Still it seems fridge will be fixed by wednesday (with luck) and looks like insurance will cover it...so not all bad news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home