Friday, May 12, 2006

Stress is such a funny thing...

really it is.....I thought that it was odd that I wasn't feeling stressed given everything that was going on...well it appears that in fact I was. The kids felt it even if I didn't! The little comments like 'you don't yell anymore' made me feel a little small and a lot MEAN. But you know, on the bright side, I haven't yelled at the kids once since Tuesday...no they haven't been angels but you know the mess they made wasn't such a big deal today - we just cleaned it up no worries.

So here is to a cleaner, calmer, happier life.

oh and I have to share a couple of funny things with the world....
A back seat car conversation went something like this...
Brett: there's a hombi
Owen: No Brett a Kombi
Brett: hombi
Owen: no k kombi
Brett: hombi
Owen: good try, Kombi
Brett: a Kombi
Owen: yes Brett, Kombi
rofl....can you tell my boys go to speech therapy!

and this treasure from Owen ...."Gramps is only good for playing" (btw Gramps -aka my Dad - is doing very well and will be home soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jude I think of you and the boys often. Hope you are doing well and glad your dad is OK.

8:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

8:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home