Wednesday, January 11, 2006

embarassing moment...& life goes on

Have you ever done something so completely stupid that you just can't believe it? I went for a drive down to ikea today to get some storage things. I stopped in the cafe to feed Corey then gathered my purchases and headed out....standing at the checkout I think OMG I've lost my purse it isn't in my bag. Waving my hands around (cause I can't seem to talk without doing that) I'm telling the checkout chick that i've lost my purse and thinking OMG there was a couple of hundred bucks in there (to pay some bills) when suddenly I realise exactly where my purse is.....sitting quietly in my other hand. What a schmuck!

well that was the laugh for today.

We are sitting on the cusp of some big changes in our little household. Owen is about to start kinder. Next week both the boys move to new rooms at daycare...I can't believe how fast they have grown into cheeky little boys. I just have a feeling that kinder 3 days a week is going to be a MAJOR change in our little household! On top of that jsut as he starts I'll be doing a spot of sales repping again...yep www.alisonellisdesign.com.au have come up with yet another range of papers and mycuts which will be hitting stores in Febuary. They now have a US distributer and are off to CHA in a couple of weeks so lets hope the American market appreciates them! I'll also be repping something else this time around. Meanwhile I'm busy with a little website project - and of course 3 little boys who are growing up too fast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Good to see your purse wasn't too far away. :)

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home