Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Weighing up my morning

well on the bright side I was awake...which meant I was alive & breathing
on the down side my neck and shoulder hurt like hell (I picked up Corey awkardly yesterday evening but thought the pain would go away - instead it got worse).
on the up side Corey was crying...which meant he is also alive & breathing
on the down side that mean I had to move to pick him up - moving hurts
on the down side he was very wet, but on the up side dh went to get nappy etc so I could change him there.
On the up side after his feed he was full of smiles and giggles
on the down side he threw up in my hair and on my face
on the up side the hot shower eased the pain in my neck a little

so umm I guess overall the morning has been more good than bad so far!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

You poor thing Jude. I like how you've balanced it all out though :)

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home