Saturday, January 14, 2006

Changes

Wow....

first I changed the template and put up a funky new header...and in the process somehow lost the comments and the links to old posts...oops. I will work on fixing it - might even create a whole new customised template - for now though I'll jsut have to live with it.

now onto the real changes - the big one!

A couple of days ago I was offered a fantastic opportunity - one that completely spun me out to tell the truth. Many people would know that I have been Gabbie's faithful sidekick at www.scrapbookingtop50.com.au for a good couple of years now. The site was always Gabbie's baby - I just helped along the journey. Well to cut a lot of waffle short....effective tomorrow Gabbie is handing over the reins to top50 to ME. Yup I am officially about to be a small business owner really and truely with my own funky scrapbooking website. How exciting is THAT!!

I can't believe how lucky I am and I cannot thank Gabbie enough for trusting me with her baby. She has down a wonderful job with top50 and I only hope that I can continue to look after it well. There will NOT be any wholesale changes to the site we know and love so never fear!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Kathryn~ said...

that is Big news - good luck with it Jude

1:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jude, I am so excited for you...I have no doubt you will be very successful.
Leonie :)

11:35 am  
Blogger Pam said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Jude.

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home