Sunday, October 15, 2006

Feeling refreshed.....and ready to go!



After a somewhat rocky start (due to not being able to stop coughing etc for a little while) had a fabulous time today Scrappin with Trish. I got a whole TWO Layouts done - and both are really simple ones at that but I had a great time just sitting queitly and scrappin (cause I don't talk much)..........oh ok so I might have talked a little bit!

Was great to meet Trish and to catch up with lots of old friends...also great to meet Sally from Scrapshop

and here are my days efforts...with thanks again to Pam for the photos!

Oh and I even won a prize in a raffle - a cute little pair of tins....and I bought some gorgeous stamps from Autumn Leaves the flourishes!

2 Comments:

Blogger daturabelle said...

hello! it's been a while.
your family has grown up so much!
(last time we talked, you just found out you were expecting your second child, so that's a good indication of how long it's been!)
hope everything is well...

4:05 pm  
Blogger Amy said...

Your strips of PP look really effective against the blue. Great layout!

5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home