Saturday, October 14, 2006

scrapping ....


I havne't been finding as much time to scrap as I would like...thankfully I have some good friends who encourage me to take a night off from work and play...it's good for the soul.

I actually signed up for a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking which has been fun too. We had an online chat and luckily the timing was perfect as while all the US ladies were putting their kids to bed I had two at daycare and one napping and was enjoying the gorgeous sunshine coming through my scraproom door! We were chatting - amongst other things - about how much we loved getting parcels of scrapping goodies...and so ....tonight I did this...good for the soul - even if it is downright silly!

and on that note it is downright silly to still be up right now as kids don't yet understand the term 'sleep in' so i had best be off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home