Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm over it

over it...totally over it! I'm over this heat and over the bloody gallstones........havne't had another attack but have had pain all day - almost like an internal bruising kind of pain dunno hard to describe...........took my ultrasound to see gp - bloody useless....except to say that last nights episode could have been triggered by dehydration. Also said can't give me panadeine forte as codine in it can make it worse so gave me some buscapam - hmmm took some 5-10min ago and so far no relief.....not hopeful - waste of bloody money i think.........will have to see surgeon (he gave me referral) but he will jsut want to whip it out.......i don't want to have to stop feeding corey and am not sure how it will go - I guess this is all stuff I'll have to discuss with the surgeon really. right now i jsut want the pain to go away and it to bloody cool down so that i can get some work done........not gunna happen tomorrow anyway as it is dh's bday - have yet to wrap his pressies which i spent way too much on!

athanks for all the tea and sympathy too btw - i'm just having a grumble (where I thought no one was really listening lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home