Friday, January 27, 2006

What a crappy week!

Well I finally recovered from the bloody gallstone attack (but not from the heat) so YAY!

but now my washing machine has died! NOT HAPPY!! It went along happily til it got to spin and then cracked it and wouldn't spin just made a sad little whiny noise (lol a bit like me)!

So I'm trying desperately to scrounge some funds to pay to get it repaired - have done it once before and know that i'm up for at least $100 just to get someone here to look at the bloody thing!

and it is still wayyyy toooo hot hate the heat..........

girls are coming over to scrap tonight - hope it cools a bit so I can clean up in here and so i can actually scrap!

tomorrow we are off to a 4yrold bday party adn they have air con....bliss!

It's dh's bday today but he is going to the wrestling tonight with his mates hence my scrap night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home