Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Just a quickie

...just a quick one as I have to go do the pick ups in an hour and I really want to get some washing put away.

Just thought i'd reassure everyone that I am back to myself again. Pain has all gone (for now). I had more bloods taken this morning (although i'm sure the results will be normal now) and will see the surgeon on Monday. Of course now it has all eased I will probably be waiting a year for the op but I can live with that if I'm not in pain at least! Even so will try to get it done faster as I really can't afford to have a repeat of last week - it just isn't fair on the kids!

Well off to fold a weeks worth of washing....am hanging to scrap but there is to be a mini cyber crop on friday at ksk it appears and a full cybercrop at top50 on Saturday so hopefully somewhere along the line I will get a chance to get some scrapping done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home