Monday, January 30, 2006

ultrasound results....

nothing too alarming it seems although bile duct apparently is inflamed which seems to agree with the suggestion that I have passed a gallstone....however continuing pain seems to indicate a problem and ultrasound couldn't rule out a stone blocking the bile duct.....next step ring around the list of surgeons the dr at emergency gave me and get earliest appointment I can...it would seem that most likely my gallbladder is coming out sooner rather than later........at this stage I don't care so long as the pain goes away so I can function normally again!

I am concerned that I may have to stop feeding Corey. Ultimately if I have to then I have to he goes on a bottle and it isn't the end of the world but hopefully the surgeon will be understanding that I wish to continue and try to help me along that path if it is possible.........shall wait and see I guess.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever consider how many people are actually surfing. I mean, just on the subject of firman purse rubber, you could probably find thousands of surfers. Your blog has something to do with firman purse rubber, or else it would not have come up. It is just amazing the amount of variety that can b e found.

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home