Monday, June 26, 2006

my boys are growing up

I was expecting a delivery sometime between 8.30am and 5pm sometime this week - don't you just love those vague delivery times....anyway i ordered my shopping online again (did it last week when I was recovering)...of course parcel then arrived shortly after shopping and I am free to leave the house again...anyway i digress...

I was putting groceries in the online cart and put in pullups for owen for night time...then took them out then put them back in over and over...in the end decided I should leave them out but forgot to remove them and ordered them anyway...well turns out they were out of stock so I guess I am not meant to have them....he is in undies - guess I might be washing a lot of sheets. He has been treating the pull up like a nappy anyway so hopefully this will help.

also realised that brett isn't 2.5 any more...he will in fact be 3 in about 6 weeks OMG where did the time go?!

more soon promise - am just a bit swamped in work and stuff atm but will get caught up soon and get my life back under control again...

oh and b4 I go - i got two new cookbooks - a bread book and a slowcooker one - who knew you could make macaroni cheese in the slow cooker - and damn was it good (i'm nt a huge fan of mac and cheese but wow it was really good)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will have to scan some of the recipes from your slow cooker book!! Sounds yummy mac and cheese!

12:33 am  
Blogger Ngaire said...

Jude I tihnk we might have the same cookbook. I just tried macarono cheese in my slow cooker and it was delicious!

6:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home