Sunday, July 16, 2006

headaches and tummy aches

backstage glitches at top50 are causing headaches lately - seems I have spent most of my week contacting the hosting people to fix one thing or another - it is driving me a bit crazy - not really stressed as such just going batty because I would like to get stuff done and can't.

got car stereo fitted and fitted myself a new aerial (they quoted me $30 for the aerial and $22 to install) i squashed a coathanger cost me nothing works fine! So nice to have music again when I go for a drive!

Had plans to go out and do a couple of odd jobs tomorrow morning while owen is at kinder but kids have tummy aches and aren't terribly well - poor brett fell asleep at the breakfast table and I popped him into bed. He got up at lunchtime but fell asleep over lunch....took them to dr as a precaution but he says just a virus, keep up the fluids they will eat when they are ready etc etc. Got him to check Corey too due to concerns about his lack of growth over the past 3-4 months. Have a referral to pead to double check that all is ok but in drs words he appears to be thriving - guess it doesn't hurt to check as if there is something wrong and i didn't I would never forgive myself.

and the exciting bit - I was on my way to bed about an hour ago but stopped and scrapped! woohoo! have been struggling for inspiration a bit of late but I got some new papers the other day when I popped into www.lostintime.com.au and they were just perfect for a photo I was struggling with when i was out scrappin with friends last weekend tis a simple enough LO but hey it works for me...I really havne't scrapped much at all in the last month - in fact I think this one will make two for the month!

well thats it for now a garbled mess...more later when I'm not on my way to bed!

oh one more thing...have mp3 player...no music...looked at itunes but to be honest I just don't know where to begin.....would love to hear where people download music and any suggestions on stuff to listen too...I like most things (except rap and heavy metal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home