Saturday, July 15, 2006

Excitement Backstage

As everything goes on as usual over at www.scrapbookingtop50.com.au the excitement backstage is getting difficult to contain! I have several things 'in the works' to make top50 even bigger and better and I can't wait until I am able to share them all (mostly likely one at a time and over the next few months)! But stay tuned for some very exciting happenings over there!

At home all is looking good too. Boys driving me crazy but I beleive that is what boys do - mine are especially LOUD and ENERGETIC but really its just a boy thing i think!
Have signed them up to start swimming lessons starting next week at 8.30am in the morning - YES I AM MAD! but really around all the other things going on when exactly else was I going to fit them in! She rang me today though and said they want to start Owen first and leave Brett a few weeks til Owen gains confidence with the teacher...this makes sense but the poor sad little boy that was told he couldn't start straight away....I actually told him he wasnt' allowed to start until he turned 3 - which is only about 3-4 weeks away OMG WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!

got my new car stereo fitted today and fitted an aerial all by myself (oh so ok it looks somewhat like a coathanger - it works and I doubt anyone will bother snapping it off)! Now if I can just find some time to download some music for my mp3 player then there will be music in my world again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home