Saturday, July 22, 2006

Too Blessed to be Stressed...

I've heard the phrase before, I've seen the speil...I've even felt it was true but then I let stuff get on top of me again.......but you know what?

my house isn't exactly tidy, my garden is overgrown, my boys are constantly LOUD and drive me to distraction at times, I have more work than I like to think about and less money than I would like (lol so did I describe your life too?)

but you know what?

my boys aren't angels but they still make me smile EVERY DAY. It might not be perfect but it is MY HOME, MY BOYS, MY business and MY LIFE...and frankly I think I might be the luckiest woman alive.

My boys aren't angels - far from it but they wrap their little arms around me and say 'I love you Mummy'. What more could a girl want?
and yet I have more...I have a home and a business that I can work on around the kids. I have a hobby that is more a passion and a part of who I am which also gives me the means to express myself creatively and in writing. I have - through my hobby - met the most fabulous people many of whom have become my friends.

truely I am far too blessed to be stressed (and I'm off to build a duplo house with my boys)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home